Flight Arrival/Departure Guidelines
LATEST FLIGHT ARRIVAL (MONDAY, JANUARY 23)
- Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH): 1:00pm
- Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH): 1:30PM
EARLIEST FLIGHT DEPARTURE (SATURDAY, JANUARY 28)
- Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) or Houston Hobby Airport (HOU): 1:30pm
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
Transfers operate on the day of embarkation or debarkation only. Cruise only guests will be required to provide flight information via online Check-In when purchasing transfers.
When flight details have been recorded in online Check-In, updates are the responsibility of the guest. Carnival is not responsible to provide transfers for guests who schedule
flights outside of the service times or provide incorrect flight information. The vehicle operator is an independent contractor. Carnival assumes no liability for losses, damages, or
injuries in connection with the use of the operator. Carnival reserves the right to discontinue transfer service at anytime. Prices and acceptable flight times are subject to change
Carnival Cruise lines offers transportation between Houston Intercontinental and Houston Hobby Airports and the Port of Galveston.
These services are only available on the day of your cruise and immediately after your cruise.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT TRANSFER SERVICES
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TRANSFERS?
Purchase of transfers can be done through Manage My Cruises on Carnival.com or Carnival Reservations up to 5 days prior
to your sail date; you will need to provide your flight information in online Check-in at the time of purchase. flight details are
provided to the transportation company to assist in expediting your transfer to the pier. It is your responsibility to update Carnival
with any changes to your flight schedule to ensure you are met by the transportation company. New bookings made
within 5 days of sailing may purchase the transfer at the Houston Intercontinental and Houston Hobby Airports with
a Carnival Cruise lines representative*.
*Cash payment is not accepted at the airport. Transfer fees costs are charged directly to your onboard sail & sign Account.
HOW DO I PURCHASE TRANSFERS?
TRANSFERS CAN BE PURCHASED IN THREE EASY STEPS:
- Login to Access Your booking
- Under Cruise Checklist click "Activities"
- Under Activities & excursions choose "Ground Transportation"
WHAT IS THE COST OF TRANSFERS?
APPLICABLE TO CRUISE ONLY GUESTS
BETWEEN HOUSTON INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT (IAH) AND PORT OF GALVESTON
- One Way: $45.00
- Round Trip: $90.00
BETWEEN HOUSTON HOBBY AIRPORT (HOU) AND PORT OF GALVESTON
- One Way: $35.00
- Round Trip: $70.00
Transfer rates are subject to change and any unused services are non refundable.
How do I get to the Port of Galveston?
TEXAS CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL ON GALVESTON ISLAND
2502 Harborside Drive
Galveston, Texas 77550
- 42 miles from Houston Hobby International Airport; travel time is approximately 60 minutes.
- 70 miles from Houston Intercontinental Airport; travel time is approximately 90 minutes.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT
- I-45 south
- Take exit 1C - Harborside Drive (Highway 275)
- Turn left (east) onto Harborside Drive
- Continue approximately 4.7 miles to kempner/22nd street
- Turn left onto kempner/22nd street
- Proceed to Cruise Terminal - Pier #25
PORT PARKING (RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON AVAILABILITY)
4-day cruise: $45.00 USD | 5-day cruise: $50.00 USD | 7-day cruise: $70.00 USD
- Port of Galveston Parking lots A & B
- Guarded and lighted; 24-hour surveillance and police patrol.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.s. dollars, VISA, and MasterCard.
- Pre-payments may be made by visiting http://www.portofgalveston.com
- No advance reservations required.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- Vehicles occupying two or more spaces will be charged double the rate.
luggage must be unloaded at the cruise terminal curbside prior to parking; the shuttles do not handle luggage during embarkation.
OPTION 1 – Return directly to Parking lots A and b to retrieve car without luggage and then pick up the guests and luggage
at the terminal curbside.
OPTION 2 – Depart the terminal on luggage-capable shuttles; there will be a short to moderate wait time.